Phone (416) 332-8727 ; Add to Favorites
Home Programs Admission Financial Aid e-Learning Events & News Career Services Contact
How to Apply for WSIB ?

When Should You File a WSIB Claim?
1. If you were injured in an accident at work
2. If you develop medical problems that you think are caused by the type of work you do
3. If you develop a disease or medical problems that you think are caused by work exposure

What Should You Do First?
1. You should tell your employer about your accident or occupational disease. If you need more than first aid, your employer should send a report of your accident or disease to WSIB within three days.

Two Ways to File a Claim for Benefits?
1. you can sign the Worker's Claim/Consent Form (Form 1492), The first form can be obtained from your employer.,

2. You can complete and sign the Worker's' Report of Injury/Disease (Form 6). You can get a Form 6 by phoning WSIB at 1-800-387-0750

For more information, please visit website

OCOT Hotline

(phone) 416-332-8727

OCOT Advantages

100 %Instructor-Led Class
State-of-the-Art Facilities
Unlimited Lab Time
Labs Open 7-days a Week
Free Repeat
Free Job Placement
Financial Aid Possible
Resume Writing
Interview Skills

© 2008 Ontario College of Technology